Well I think it's done. I've completed the template, and I love the color scheme. It didn't quite take as long as I thought it would but it works! It's simplistic.
I like red, grey, and black together. They seem almost dark, or night timey. That's why I have the title banner a picture of a city scape, which is actually a picture right outside my window that I just took five minutes ago.
I like it, I'm pleased with the turn out, and I think it will stay this way for awhile. A job well done for the night. Now the partying can start soon and we can have a good time!
Comments are welcome on the template. Any suggestions are great too. Just let me know what you think. I like it :)
-Kirk
Saturday, March 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment