I know what you might be thinking, Toronto is a bad place. And quite frankly, yes I will agree. It all depends where you are and at what time. It just so happened that me and Craig last night, were in the wrong place at the wrong time. We were on our way back to the College and got jumped. We were at Seven Eleven.
There were a group of 10 people and they had just wanted to be pests. I got punched a few times, slammed into the ground, and kicked in the side. Craig got the worst of it. He was thrown on the ground and kicked repeatedly. I am quite sore but I can just imagine how sore he is.
All in all, it wasn't a fun night, we had to walk to a gas station and call a cab, and then take a ride home. The whole time I was worried about Michelle and Renee, because they had gotten ahead of us because we were talking to some random guy on the street. But they had gotten back safely. I just can't help but wonder, if we hadn't have stopped, we would have been home safe and sound and none of this would have happened.
It could have been worse, we survived, and nothing was stolen, but it just goes to show you that there are a few bad places that you don't want to be late at night or something like that could happen. Oh well, you live life how it comes to you. All I need is rest, and I'll be back to normal in a few days, I'm just glad I didn't break any bones.
I am very thankful that Renee was around when we got back, because I broke down, I was upset, in shock, and still full of adrenaline. She was there to comfort and it helped a lot, and Jeremy was there to talk too. It's good to know that I have such caring friends.
-Kirk
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment