Friday, March 9, 2007

Another Jam Packed Week Is Over!

Yes, I am a few days late from my entry, but I have an excuse. This was a jammed pack week, and the next few are going to be even worse. Either way I will keep posting on how my progress is going this year. And by the way, if you are frustrated by poor grammer and improper spelling, I am just going to say, it's a blog, and I'm not perfect! I don't even spell check the thing.

Aside from that, I've updated my portfolio if you are interested in hearing my station ids. I am quite proud of how they turned out. I really like the cheesey Jeopardy parody I did. Even though it's one of the most dumbest station ids ever, it gave me a laugh when I listened to it back, so I submitted it to class and got a few laughs from it as well.

Sarah had to go home this weekend! I was looking forward to partying with her, but unfortunately she has to attend a funeral. Which is never a good thing, but the fact that she didn't want to go doesn't help either. Oh well, I guess that's the way things go, and you really can't say no to that when your mom tells you that she is leaving that very moment to pick you up. There is always next weekend I suppose :)

Not much else has been going on this week, aside from assignment after assignment, and the fact that I think I did terrible on my sales exam doesn't really help either. But I did find out marks for several of my classes, and so far I have an average of 84, which is honours! Lets hope I can keep this up, because I still have three more classes to receive marks from. I was really trying hard for honours this semester, and I think I may just have pulled it off for midterms.

Nothing to exciting planned for this weekend, just going to be the same as always. Have a few drinks and party hard. I did help Cory voice some station ids this afternoon, so I am looking forward to hearing how those are going to turn out. He is working on getting a fully functional online radio station up and running. Laker Radio, which is an all country station. It's quite the setup he has going so far. I look forward to see how the format turns out within the next few weeks.

Anyways, that's it for today folks, check back again for an update. Ciao
-Kirk

No comments: