I'm thinking about going home again, why do I keep thinking this!? It's frustrating, and it only makes me feel like crap! Oh well, I suppose many other people are thinking the same thing. There are things I'm looking forward too, and other things I'm not so much looking forward too.
I still haven't heard back from Bigdog yet. It doesn't sound to good if you ask me! But maybe I am just jumping the gun, they are busy and don't have much time to be checking emails. I am still waiting to hear back from Chris though, he said he was going to tell me what he thought of my work I've sent him, but I haven't heard anything yet. Oh well I'll just wait it off, and stop in when I get home and see how things are going.
I had a conversation with Sarah tonight, about how many days are left before I leave. It's almost a month now, I have to be out of here on the 28th, so that means that there are 36 days left here in Toronto. WOW, ONLY 36!?!?!! That doesn't seem like a lot, and infact it isn't a lot. I don't like looking at that number, althought I suppose I should start the countdown... THAT'S DEPRESSING!
I guess it's really only a four month break, and them I'm right back to where I use to be, second year radio, which is one thing I'm really looking forward too. Anyways, I have a meeting to go to right now, so I should get going, or I'll get yelled at and "evicted" by Phil. Until later days!
-Kirk
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment