Friday, March 16, 2007

And The Drunken Adventures Begin

Well a very fun night it was indeed. Last night was the first time I've ever been to a late night CAPS party. It was a lot of fun. I was joined with Cory, Kristen, Shaun, and Lisa. Craig came along as well, overall, it was a really fun night.

We came back from CAPS at 2ish in the morning, feeling pretty good, and I kind of feel bad for dragging Sarah up to TBuilding. We were a little bit over the top. We were singing songs, and having more drinks. And that lasted until we conked out at five in the morning.

Either way, this isn't too much of a post, just a simple short one to tell you how good of a night it was. Might have to try a few more Thursdays like that before the end of the year.
-Kirk

No comments: