Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bored? Why Not Search Random Things On eBay!?

Hmm, well it seems as if we must have been really bored last night. Aside from being a bit sore, we decided to watch a movie. The Never Ending Story, now, I've never seen the movie, but Renee, Craig and Jeremy had all seen it before. You know, it's actually kind of a cheesy movie, but it was funny to watch the old crazy special effects. It was highly amusing.

Aside from that, it wasn't too much of a day, I didn't wake up until 7pm, because I had been up until 7am that morning when we had gotten home. I was quite sore yesturday, but aside from the bumps and bruises, I'm fine. We kind of had a laugh about it yesturday, and it's still kind of a joke today. It could have been much much worse.

Myself, Renee and Craig took off to Burger King because downstairs had already closed for the night (yeah we got up too late lol), and quite frankly, I really didn't feel like residence food at all. It's starting to get really tiring to go downstairs and eat that same old crap over and over again. I go downstairs and am no longer hungry because of the fact that I don't want to eat anything, there's nothing good to eat. Oh well, we are down to 33 days here. Not to far away, and I really want to try to get as much as I can done within those 33 days. They have already been pretty fun so far.

After the movie last night, Craig and I decided to do some ebay searching for something to do. Talk about bordem eh? Hahahah, we started looking up "Wheatie Boxes" and you wouldn't believe how many there were online for sale. Then we decided to look up Cereal toys, and there were some really cool toys from back in the 50's and 60's for sale. It was highly amusing to look at them. Then we got the big idea to look up McDonalds Toys. And BOY did we hit the jackpot.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Playskool-McDonalds ... otohosting

That is a Playskool McDonalds set. Now how cool is that?! I seriously would love to buy this thing just to say I had one, and to top it off after that, we found this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEGO-3438-McDonalds ... dZViewItem

It's a McDonalds Lego set! That is one of the coolest looking Lego sets I have ever seen. You could have your own drivethru lego set to play with all day long. Yeah, what can I say, we were bored last night. Anyways! That's it for today.
-Kirk

No comments: