Another great night to put into the books. It was a fun one, we had a few drinks and I cracked open the new bottle of rum I had bought on Friday. There weren't as many people here as Friday night, I guess everyone was partied out for Saturday. That was fine though!
I have an exam to write today. An online exam for Sociology, kind of sucks, I'm just sitting here waiting for Renee to show up so we can write it together. We are both taking the same online course so we always like to brainstorm together. It's not going to bad though, I was expecting something a bit different for when I signed up for an online course though, but it's alright so far, I'm getting a good mark in the course so that's all that matters
Speaking of exams, my exam last week got canceled for Sales. I was quite pleased with that because I didn't fully feel I was ready for it, and now I have another full week to study which will be nice. We had a severe snow storm here on Thursday so they had canceled classes. It was quite nice to have no classes for once, it brings back the days of high school. When classes were always canceled and you jumped with joy! Well, sadly, that doesn't happen too often with College. We had a lot of drivers from around the GTA and even further, so they have to judge accordingly.
Myself and Craig are talking about going to see Leh-lo tonight, which is the drummer for Billy's band, he has a solo performance tonight at The Supermarket. If nothing else comes up then we are hoping to get down that way, perhaps Renee would like to join, and I might ask Sarah if she isn't to busy (I don't know how much of a music nut she is so she might not want to come).
Anyways just wanted to give you an update, and I want to keep my promise :) That I'm going to be posting on my blog more, as you can tell already I'm one up on that project hahah ;)
-Kirk
Sunday, March 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment