Swallowed in the Sea is a great tune. And If you haven't listened to it, I definitely suggest it. A lot of people don't like the X&Y album, but you know what, it's not as bad as everyone says. Just make sure you get to track 11 and you will be all set.
Now, you may be asking why I am up at six in the morning, it's a very valid question. And then you may ask why I'm listening to Swallowed in the Sea? That's another great question! I'm up because I just finished having a conversation with Sarah not to long ago(yeah I know, early in the morning chats are great). Then I decided to listen to a song afterwords, and then I just felt like writing in my blog. Such a great tune if you want to make yourself feel better after being down, but when I write things down, I always feel better. Hence why I am posting here.
The night was actually pretty fun, Craig, Renee, Jeremy, Sarah and myself watched Stranger Then Fiction. It's an excellent movie, I actually really enjoyed it myself. We kind of bumped the movie night to Wednesday this week (don't ask me why, we were all busy on Tuesday), but nonetheless I believe we'll be back to the normal schedule next week.
I had an interesting conversation with Sarah, and I know she is probably going to read this. This is absolutely fine, it's one of the main reasons I post on my blog, to get my thoughts out, and for people to read whats going on in my life. I just want to let you know, do not worry about anything, you are one of the greatest friends I could ever ask for. And I say that truthfully and meaningfully. You have been great, and you are on the top of my list for friends. Thank You
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment