So another fun night on a Friday to put in the books. Healey, Laker, and Diehl came over last night. We had a few drinks and ordered a pizza later that night, but the best part of the night was working on 104.5 Laker Radio's webpage. It was fun, and we are in the process of getting it up and running. Cory purchased www.lakerradio.com and I designed the site.
The station id voicing went well yesturday, got that stuff done and then we were off to creating a few ids. Only a few are produced so far, but that's fine, because theres still much work to do. We got a few of them on the air now running fine, and it's sounding good. (I'm not just saying that because it's my voice hahahaha)
Today was a lot of fun too though, last night we got talking about making some tshirts for the station. I designed a logo for the webpage of course, and Cory liked the look of it. So we talked, and came up with the idea that the logo would look amazing on a tshirt. Well what did we do today? Yeah, we went over to Woodbine and had a tshirt made. It turned out really well, believe it or not, and I was quite proud to say that I had designed the logo myself. It turned out good, and if I can get a snapshot of it for you guys, I'll post it up here for you to see. I'm almost tempted to go and get one made for myself, I think I may hold off for now, and get one in a few weeks time, although I still love the look of it.
Sarah comes back to residence tomorrow! I'm excited to see her return, hopefully she is feeling better. Turns out she picked up the Norwalk virus. I've had that, caught it Christmas Eve and was in the theatre when it happened, puked all over the hallway because I didn't make it to the washroom intime. I'm worried that I might catch it again though, or that I've already caught it, because today I'm not feeling 100%. Maybe it's because I'm paranoid, who knows? If I get it again, I get it again, that's just the way it goes!
-Kirk
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment