Hi guys
I thought I would share some exciting news, my first debut and on air performance will be on Radio Humber this up coming week! I am extremely excited for this, and absolutely can not wait to start hitting the air waves next week. My shifts change weekly but I have created a great little site which is updated each Sunday with my new shifts ( http://www.dportalonline.com/schedule ). This week, September 9th through the 15th, 2007, I will be on the air three nights
MONDAY
September 10th, 6-9pm EST
WEDNESDAY
September 12th, 3-6pm EST
FRIDAY
September 14th, 6-9pm EST
I hope a few of you will tune in and let me know what you think of my performance. The show is bound to be a bit rough around the edges, I'm sure... But it's going to be a heck of a lot of fun! Hope to hear from you, and hope you tune in.
http://radio.humber.ca
or if you're in the Toronto area, tune in to frequency 96.9 on your radio! We got approved for a wattage increase this year :)
Thanks, you guys rock!
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment