Well I got a weird phone call tonight from a private number, and I can't figure out who it was. They went by the name of "Steve" and I don't really know any Steve's? It was extremely odd. This person called up starting off singing "Breakfast in America" by Supertramp. Then they asked if I was "playing" with myself, and talking about other things along those lines... If you know what I mean...
Then they wanted to know about a bicycle for sale, I told him you must have the wrong number, and he replied "No I don't I'm looking for Mr. Kirk is this Mr. Kirk?". Of course it was me, I don't know too many other Kirk's out there with the same phone number as me. Then he told me I was talking lippy to him, and that's when I said "Yeah okay, whatever, goodbye" and hang up.
They sounded kind of drunk, and the voice sounded familiar, but I can't quite place who it was.
All in all it was a weird experience and I have NO IDEA who this was. Whoever Steve is, you are screwed up dude.
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment