Friday, April 27, 2007

And So The Journey Begins

Actually, it hasn't begun yet. Technically it has, my folks are in Ottawa right now and they will be here around 12pm tomorrow. It's going to be an interesting day, I think I might just break down and cry. Just like I did yesturday, and almost did today.

Tomorrow is my departure from the city of Toronto, and I return to my normal every day life back in the east coast. Yeah... I'm on my way back to Truro. I am kind of looking forward to my return, but I do know that once I'm home for a few hours, I'll want to be back. There's so much more here, and friends are here (well technically not anymore, everyone moved out). I'll just be wishing it were back to classes, and soon enough it will be.

Sarah moved out yesturday, and I feel like CRAP. I didn't get to say goodbye, and what's worse is I walked right by and just gave a quick "See you later!", I guess I kind of froze up, realizing that she would be gone, but not realizing it at the same time. And it then kicked in after the fact that she had already left. We did get to spend some time the night before, but that's besides the point, the point is that it was the day of and I didn't even give her a hug.. Nothing!? I mean what type of guy am I?! Oh well, you can't change the past now, I just really wish I had done it in the first place, but I'm odd like that I guess, I lock up in different situations and regret it later.

Last night I went out with Craig and Jon, we went to a concert, just some local bands, don't really know the names. Nonetheless the first band was really good, the second band not so good, and then everyone started leaving for the main act. Well, reguardless to what was just typed, I think you know how the third band did. It was nice to get out of residence though, and spend some more time with friends on the floor for one last get together. I think we will be going out tonight for awhile, but then it's off to Nova Scotia tomorrow.

I called up Sarah just moments ago and the phone went dead, I'm not sure if it was me or her. My calling card only had 30 minutes left so I'm assuming it ran out, but the worst part is, I didn't get to say goodbye on the phone either! I think everyone hates me and doesn't want me to say goodbye to her, I'm not sure what's going on but it's weird.

Anyways, I'm back to packing. I'll have to try and hold those tears back tomorrow, I know it's going to happen, because Craig and Renee will both be gone. It's depressing!
-Kirk

No comments: