The time is getting near! And I still am unsure whether I have any work for the summer! It kind of sucks not to know if I'm going to have anything to do when I get home, but I really want radio work for the summer as well. Only 18 days and counting, and it's going by WAY too fast.
I don't really have too much to report in about today, but I am just kind of lazing around right now. Later tonight myself, Craig, Renee and a few others that aren't confirmed yet if they are coming, are planning on going to see Grind House. It should be a good one, Craig and I have been talking about this one for quite some time now, we've been waiting for it to come out for quite awhile and now it's finally here!
The weekend was fun, went over to Sarah's, and it was a lot better then sitting here on residence by myself. We went to see the movie "The Reaping", it had some good spots in it that made me tense up. It was pretty good, and I'd probably watch it again, definitely not worthy of going to see it twice in theatre though, but it was a good film. Other then that, not a heck of a lot went on, met most of her family, ended up going to church, and then visiting her older brother. He's a pretty cool guy, we were chatting about various different things, but I would like to think we got along fine, but I guess I will never know for sure.
Anyways, that's about it, like I said, not really too much to report on, have a bunch of work to do before the end of the year. It's going to be a busy month again, but man do I love it!
-Kirk
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment