I suppose I should give an update on what has been going on lately, well it's been another exciting week, and thats because I've done all kinds of fun stuff this week. I'm trying to get as much friend time in as possible before I depart from here, because most of them, I probably won't see again for a very long time. Maybe I'm being to skeptical, or maybe not, who knows. I just view it that way, and if we meet up next year, the better it will be :) Think postive is what they say, and that's the way I am trying to look at it.
Pure Pwnage season premier last night, and holy crap! It was unbelievable! It was great, got to chat with the cast, and not to ruin it for you if you haven't seen the episode yet, but it is VERY exciting, there is a lot that happened that we had all hoped for. If that isn't too much of a clue, I don't know how else to put it without giving it away. Reguardless, got to chat with the crew again, and Jeremy did remember who I was, as well as Tagi. It was great to see that they hadn't forgotten. I was joined with the regular crew again, Justin, Theresa and friends of theirs, it was a really fun time. Everyone headed over to Poppers afterwords, I was going to join but decided against it because it was getting late and I didn't really want to stay out extremely late that night. So I headed home (keep in mind it was 12:30am when I left, so it was already pretty late). The funny thing was, during the screening there was a bit of technical difficulties and the projector couldn't project in color, so we had to watch episode 13 in black and white, which worked in great to one of the jokes used in the film. And it's funny because now only Toronto fans will understand that one, and it's going to be an inside joke to all of us.
I met a former DJ from MMORadio at the screening?! How cool is that?! The loveable Snowball was present and myself and Justin (Syphro) had an amazing chat with him, and got him all up to date on what has been going on with MMORadio. Oh yeah... did I mention MMORadio shut down?! Yeah who didn't see that coming, they really screwed themselves over when all the DJs quit in the first place, but aside from that, it's also to due with the new regulations trying to get setup for online radio that is completely ridiculous, but I'm in Canada so I really have nothing to worry about. Stupid RIAA, glad they aren't up here, we just have CANCON and SOCAN to worry about :)
Last Wednesday was Cory's birthday! Happy Birthday Cory! Well, I'm a little late on the birthday wishes, but you can bet that we had a fun night. We went to the Jays game, and they took home the win that night. We happened to stop over at Jack Astors before the game, and it was a great meal, I had a really good steak. It was delicious! It was an overall fun night, and I am going to miss him and the gang next year, we were the RBD crew, always enjoyed the long night conversations on radio, and I hope that we are going to keep in touch after the year is over. Which I am going to try to keep my promise of the deal to keep in touch, I just hope they do as well.
Thursday was a bit of an upsetting day, I presented for my sales presentation.. and reguardless, I failed. I couldn't believe it! I thought I had done an amazing job! But apparently Vince didn't think so, I was a little upset, so after the presentation I came back over to residence before Paul's class started and took a few shots, yeah I was drunk for Paul's class! I was upset and needed to take my edge off, and it helped. But I do have the opportunity to make the written part up, which should help my mark out a bit. I do think I am going to lose my Honours though, which is upsetting, because I was looking forward to having Honours this semester. Oh well, I suppose there is always next semester, right?
Sociology exam is tomorrow, and I'm not to sure I'm ready for that one, but I am already passing the course so I'm not too concerned. I just want to get it over and done with, I wasn't a huge fan of the course anyways, but it was alright, and a lot easier then sitting in class trying to do the work. I think Renee feels the same way, but who knows. The exam is tomorrow and I haven't really looked over anything yet, we were suppose to do that tonight but I'm not so sure that's going to happen anymore... The night is still young though, so who knows?
I'm looking forward to the Radio Humber Awards coming up on Tuesday. It sounds like it's going to be a real fun time. Get to meet some huge people in the market, and that will be fun in itself to speak with them. But also, we just get to chill with people from first year and second year, and it will be great to have everyone together and get a few drinks in us for a good time. I'm definitely looking forward to this one, plus it's a formal event, so I get to dress up in my classy suit, and hope that everyone else does as well. If not, well heck, I'll still look top notch. Mwahahaha :)
That's it for tonight, I guess I've kind of covered what has been going on this week, and what happened last week, so I'll keep you posted on how things go for the next 13 days that I'm here... Wow! That's not far away :\
-Kirk
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment