Friday, October 5, 2007

Where Has Time Gone?

I don't seem to have enough of it lately. Time keeps flying by, and I can't believe it's October already!

I got my interview with Chris. It was good to chat with him again. It's been kind of a hectik week, and this isn't going to be that much of a post because I have to get going. I have a lot of work to do.

But I started getting some content for my Radio Seminar project, and I interviewed Chris on his thoughts of radio and if digital media is taking over. He had some very insightful things to say about it. He also told me to keep sending him some air checks. He wants to compare from the first few that I've sent him. So that was cool too.

But, that's really all I have to say for right now, yeah it's a short post, just wanted to give an update on what has been going on. It's been busy, trying to get assignments done and on air shifts left and right, but speaking of that, I have to jet, I have one in about an hour!

Have a great Turkey Day!!!
-Kirk

No comments: