When someone asks what floor I live on, I almost hate to respond... "Yeah... Unfortunately, I live on R3". And everyone knows the floor, and how immature people can be on it..
Why do people have to be some immature?! And not just sometimes, but ALL THE TIME! I can't believe this floor sometimes, last night there was a guy that kept coming into my room and turning off my lights. He kept doing it every five minutes too. The worst part of it all was he was drunk and he probably doesn't remember doing it. Oh it's great being on a floor where the majority of them act like 15 year old high school students. I'm sorry I just had to rant about that, it's bothering me that I have to put up with this. I thought it would last a few weeks at the most but it's been a month now, almost a month and a half! Grow up!
On a side note, we had an R6 reunion last night, a bunch of people showed up last night and we got together to have a meal and a few drinks. It was quite a fun night, and it was great to see everyone again (well not everyone). Dylan came in from New Jersey, Shawn and Yuuki drove from various locations here in Ontario. And of course all the rest of us still live on residence. There was even an appearance from Phil, which we weren't expecting, but that was cool.
It's going to be a busy week, I have quite a bit to do, I have a radio lab assignment that's due on Monday which I still have NO ideas on what I'm doing for the assignment. We'll just have to wait and see, try and figure out what I'm doing tonight I guess. I'm not a fan of some of these assignments Cross is giving us, but then again it's something that might happen in the real world. I mean, I'm sure we'll be getting assignments or things to do in a real station that we aren't necessarily think are "fun times". I guess it's just because I'm a LOT busier this year then I was last.
Not sure what the plans are for tonight, we'll just wait it out and see I guess. Taker easy!
-Kirk
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment