I'm sorry, but I AM PISSED. I come back from Humanities class tonight and it turns out someone has defaced my door ONCE AGAIN! I have one thing to say to whoever is doing it... FUCK YOU! FUCK OFF!
Last night someone put cream all over my door, for no apparent reason. I had to clean my door, it's NOT fun! SO FUCK OFF! I'm pissed, I'm really mad, because today when I come back from class there is ketchup ALL OVER MY DOOR. WHAT THE FUCK!? I've used fuck in this note quite a bit, but for most of the people that know me really well, I'm not a person to swear very often, it happens, but when I'm mad... I DO!
I'm an easy going guy. Not a lot of things bother me, but trust me, if you deface something of mine you are not going to be one happy person if I find out for sure if it was you. Last week, someone defaced the wall outside my room. I had a picture up that I had to take down because SOMEONE DECIDED TO MARK ALL OVER IT. They put a Hitler mustache and buck teeth on a picture on my wall. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DEFACE A PICTURE ON MY WALL OUTSIDE MY DOOR?! I'll say it again. FUCK OFF AND FUCK YOU. This is the third time it's happened. If it happens once more I'm going to be going to an RA and complaining about people defacing my room. BE WARNED! I'M FUCKING PISSED
....That's my rant for today....
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment