Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Billy Klippert Live at Yonge/Eglinton Centre!

Hi everyone;
I wanted to inform you that Billy Klippert is going to be performing Thursday December 14th at the Yonge/Eglinton Centre at 12:00pm-1:30pm. Myself, joined with Renee, Sunni, Michelle and Anne (those who are confirmed for sure to go) and Danielle was talking about coming as well.

This is going to be one rockin' day, I can't wait to see my favorite artist in action this Thursday. Anyways, the reason why I posted this topic is to find out if anyone else is interested in joining us on this venture to see the artist. We will be leaving at no later than 11am, so you need to ensure you can be available at that time, so we can get there close to 12 so we won't miss this amazing talent perform. If you are interested in hearing some of his music check out his myspace ( http://www.myspace.com/billyklippert ). Just reply below if you are interested in joining us, and we will meet up with you before we leave for the mall. Get ready to ROCK!

No comments: